The scholarship is currently closed and will open again in January 2020.
We strongly believe that maintaining a healthy lifestyle, which includes eating right and staying active, is beneficial in building a strong mind and good character that will serve you and others well throughout your entire life. That is why we are proud to announce the Monica’s Health Magazine scholarship, awarded to two qualified applicants each year, in the amount of $2500 (two thousand five hundred U.S. dollars) to each of the two winners. We are happy to help with the growth and education of these individuals that will result in healthier and more productive members of our society.
We encourage anyone who is interested to apply. However, there are a few necessary requirements that must be fulfilled in order to be seriously considered for one of the two annual awards. Below you will find a more specific breakdown of the scholarship details, as well as the requirements for eligibility and guidelines for your essay. If you decide to apply, simply follow the steps below to submit your application.
Here is a quick checklist of the steps which must be completed to meet the eligibility requirements:
- Complete an original essay that follows the guidelines which can be found below. Once written, it should be sent via the contact form.
- Completely fill out and submit the registration form below.
- All entries, including required essays, must be received no later than August 30, 2018 in order to be considered.
- Any questions or concerns should be sent via contact form before the closing date shown above in order to allow necessary time to address the concern and respond.
- The two winners will be announced approximately one week after the deadline.
NOTE: Each scholarship award is issued in the amount of $2500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred U.S. Dollars). There will be two (2) winners of one (1) award each.
Follow These Steps
Although there are only two steps for submitting your application for consideration, it is extremely important for all applicants to pay close attention to the details in both steps, as well as our strict rules for eligibility.
STEP 1. Submitting Your Essay:
Essay Title: The title of the submitted essay should be “The Monica’s Health Magazine Academic Scholarship Program”.
Essay Subject: Staying healthy can be very beneficial to your life for a variety of reasons, and can happen in a variety of ways.
– Outline why and how staying healthy has contributed to your life? Describe some of the pitfalls experienced, as well as some of the benefits which being healthy can contribute to in the daily life of young adult? How can a person leverage the skills associated with leading a healthy lifestyle to land a dream job and become successful throughout life? –
(The submitted essay must be between 2000 – 2500 words. Be sure to submit a complete essay, remembering to check for any errors. Grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors will deem the submission ineligible.)
Deadline: Your essay and form submission must be received by 11:59pm on August 30, 2017. Any submissions sent after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions must be sent via the contact form to be considered eligible. Essays sent any other way will not be counted for the 2017 scholarship award.
Important – The essay you write must be original content, written only by the person applying for the scholarship. Plagiarism will be an instant disqualifier.
STEP 2. Submitting The Form:
For this section, fill out the form below completely and truthfully. Then, simply submit when finished.
Applications are now closed.
Confirmation of Successful Application
Once all of the applicant’s complete and correct information has been properly submitted, a confirmation email will be sent within 7 business days to the email address provided by the applicant in the form above. It is important to note that any submissions made after 11:59 pm on August 30, 2017 will not be accepted. Therefore, no confirmation email will be sent for those applications sent after the set deadline.
Receiving The Scholarship Payment
Each of the two winners will be announced approximately one week after the deadline is met.
Once the scholarship recipients have been chosen and all information has been checked for validity, the awards will be paid out to those two winners only.
Each of the students who are awarded the scholarship will receive a total of $2500 and will not be eligible to win again.
NOTE: The scholarship payments will be made directly to the financial aid office of each of the recipients’ specific college or university. The amount will then be transferred to the appropriate account of each winner. Negotiable currency, in any form, will not be sent directly to the winners.
Application and Award Eligibility
In order to be considered or be permitted to claim the award, all participants must pay attention to and follow our Strict Conditions of Eligibility:
- To qualify for this scholarship, each applicant must be enrolled in a graduate program, an undergraduate program, or be a high school senior who has a valid acceptance letter to attend an accredited university or college.
- The institution in which the applicant is enrolled or attending must be one that is accredited and recognized by the highest educational authorities in the applicant’s country.
- Applicants must be able to provide a valid identification card, document containing an identification number, or other legitimate documentation proving attendance at claimed academic institution.
- Winners can only be awarded the Monica’s Health Magazine scholarship once.
- Applicants are only allowed one (1) submission per year. If an applicant is discovered applying more than once, all applications and essays by that person will be disqualified.
- We will thoroughly check the information of each award recipient. Any falsification of submitted information, including plagiarism in the applicant’s essay, will completely disqualify that person from the scholarship program.
- The winner of each scholarship is decided by Monica’s Health Magazine. All decisions are final, and will not be subject to appeal or contest.
- This scholarship program is open to eligible applicants worldwide, assuming that all requirements are met. Our intended reach to help others succeed is global.
Questions, Feedback, Clarification
For any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this scholarship program, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can forward any of your inquiries to us via the contact form.
What is Monica’s Health Magazine all about?
We want to help you to be the healthiest you can be. How do we do this? We take the time to research and review all sorts of products from a variety of different areas, including fitness and bodybuilding, supplements and vitamins, food, beauty, and more.
We also blog about health related topics that are important to our readers, such as how to fight the flu in a natural way, how to stay properly hydrated during a workout, benefits of things like aloe vera and ginseng and D vitamin for your bones.
We feature articles from a variety of writers who all are focused on promoting a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Whether it’s tips on becoming a runner or a guide on the best turmeric supplements, you will find a wide variety of articles, buying guides, reviews, and more. Our content is helpful to everyone who is looking to get healthier, no matter what area you are focusing on. We cover a variety of topics because we know that a true healthy lifestyle is a combination of numerous factors. Whether you need help in just one area, or several, the information is all there for you.
This scholarship is managed by: